“What We Believe And What We Preach”
- That the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God;
- In the trinity of God – the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation. Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
- That the infilling of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to salvation, and is the will of God that all be filled.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive Work of Christ and is available to every believer.
- The church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal savior.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and unjust.
- In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- In the water baptism, the observance of the Lord’s supper.
© 2015 WOFCC-Vicksburg, MS